Created for the Catchy Crafts Creative Team using the Crafts4U Precious Petals Die set to make yet another different flower shape & pairing with some more dies from the Crafts4U range.
Crafts4U A5 White 20 Pack 230gsm 60037
Crafts4U Die Diamond Frame 10193
Crafts4U Die Precious Petals (6 dies) 10185
Crafts4U Die Lacey Border 3 10161
Crafts4U Die Stems 70050
Crafts4U Die Leafy Branch 70038
Crafts4U Die Stacking Tags (11 dies) 70060
Prills 3oz Ice Queen PRILLS 812
Kaisercraft - Wandering Ivy 6½" Paper Pad
Kaisercraft Card Stock - Forest
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Navy
Navy Satin Ribbon
Sticky Pearl strip
Twine - Navy
Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, Crafts4U Foam Tape, pencil, tweezers etc), Glue, Washi Tape (for holding dies in place), Die Cutting Machine, Flower Shaping Kit.
(NB; with nesting dies No.1 being the smallest)
Die-cut the following pieces
- one diamond frame & the two stems together from a piece of A5 white card.
- one lacy border from a piece of pattern paper.
- one set of leaves from the forest cardstock (cut into three pieces).
- one No.4 Tag from a piece of pattern paper.
- flowers from navy cardstock (one No.2, one No.4 & two No.5 petals)
- Fold & score a piece of A5 white card in half.
- Cut a pattern background panel from the paper pad to fit the diamond frame using glue attach the frame to the background.
- Apply glue to the round tips of the stems & add prills set aside to dry.
- Attach the lacy border to the left side of the diamond frame.
- Cut a piece of pattern paper 2cm x 14½cm & attach to the left side along the straight edge of the lacy border.
- Attach some ribbon along the straight edge of the lacy border & the above strip, fold the ends of the ribbon around to the back of the background & attach the the card front.
- Tie a piece of twine through the tag & attach to the card front.
- Shape the flower petals & stack together add some prills to the centre.
- Attach the stems & leaves to the card front.
- Attach the floral circle with double sided tape & mount the sentiment shield with foam tape to the card front.
- Adhere the flower over the leaves.
- Attach some sticky pearls along the lacy border & ribbon edge above & below the flower.
- Tie a bow from the ribbon & attach under the flower to the bottom of the card.