This months Catchy Crafts Creative Team theme is Males/Outdoors & this is the first card from the Gentleman's Collection that I have created
Archival Ink Pads - Coffee, Cobalt, Watering Can
Kaisercraft Card Stock 12"x 12" - Coffee Bean & Navy
Kaisercraft Mechanical Parts Stamp & Die Set
Porta Craft Ribbon
Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, Crafts4U Foam Tape, pencil, tweezers etc), Glue, Washi Tape (for holding dies in place), Crafts4U Large Score Board, Die Cutting Machine.
First colour one of the wooden keys with Distress Stain Antiqued Bronze (shake well before using) & set aside to dry.
From the Coffee Bean Cardstock cut a 6" x 12" base card base, starting from the left side score at 4½", 9" & 10½" fold the score lines as shown.
Locate the follow pieces from the Kaisercraft Pen & Ink Paper 6½" Pad (left picture) & the following pieces from the Kaisercraft Pen & Ink Collectables Pack (right picture).
Script Paper -
- cut a 11cm x 14.8cm background & attach to the centre panel of the base card
- cut a 3.4cm x 14.8cm band attach to the bottom front step.
Navy Cardstock -
- cut a 2.3cm x 14.8cm strip & attach to the front step leaving an even border.
- cut a 1cm x 7cm banner(cut a small triangle notch from the left side) & attach to the top of the centre background.
Alphabet Paper - (NB; with nesting dies No.1 being the smallest)
- cut a 1.5cm x 14.8cm strip & attach to the 2.5cm x 14.8cm Navy band.
- die cut the No. 3 Tag together with the largest hole die & tie a piece of twine through the hole & attach to the centre background.
Stripe Paper -
- die cut the No.4 Tag together with the largest hole die & tie a piece of ribbon through the hole & attach to the centre background.
Stamp & die cut a mix of cogs from the Kaisercraft Mechanical Parts Stamp & Die Set with Archival Inks - (Coffee, Cobalt & Watering Can), blend over the top with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.
Place foam tape on the back of the Cobalt cog the "Smile" sentiment & the "It's Your Day" arrow, use double sided tape or glue on all other embellishments & attach to the card.