Crafts4U A5 White 20 Pack 230gsm 60037
Crafts4U 100mm x 20m Double Sided Tape 30010 (aka toilet roll)
Crafts4U 6mm x 50m Double Sided Tape 30008
Crafts4U 12mm x 4m Foam Tape 2mm thick 30004
Crafts4U Die Diamond Frame 10193
Crafts4U Die Stacking Tags (11 dies) 70060
Crafts4U Die Lamp Post 70010
Crafts4U Ultra Fine Glitter Black 20g Jar
Little Birdie Renae Dusty Rose 27pk CR63046
Kaisercraft Paper Pad 6.5 X6.5in 40/pk Pen & Ink PP1041
Pen & Ink Collectables Cardstock Die Cuts CT934
Distress Pad Frayed Burlap
Crafts4U 2 x Mini Ink Round Blending Tools with 4 Foams 10053
12" x 12" Brown Cardstock
Porta Craft Ribbons
Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, Crafts4U Foam Tape, pencil, tweezers etc), Glue, Washi Tape (for holding dies in place), Die Cutting Machine, Paper Distresser.
InstructionsStart with a base of brown cardstock measuring 10cm x 30.5cm, fold in half & score then fold the left edge to the centre line & score again, next cut a 10cm x 15.3cm background mat.
Place some double sided tape on the front panel as shown & attach the background mat to the base card.
Die cut the Diamond frame on to a piece of A5 white card, cut off the right side & lightly blend with Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap.
From the Pen & Ink paper pad cut a background panel to 9.7cm x15cm distress the edges & blend with Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap, adhere the cut piece of diamond frame using glue only along the border edges. Attach a piece of ribbon along the bottom then attach the panel to the card front.
Base Stopper -
- Cut a 4.2cm x 5.8cm panel from a leftover piece of the same paper used as background(NB: pattern will be in different direction) distress & blend the edges.
- Cut a 4.6cm x 9.2cm mat from the coordinating paper pad.
- Cut a 5.2cm x 10cm mat from the brown cardstock.
(NB; with nesting dies No.1 being the smallest)
- Die cut the No.3 Tag from the same paper as the base stopper mat & tie a piece of ribbon through the hole.
- Using foam tape mat the "Best wishes" sentiment(from the paper pad) onto a piece of brown cardstock & place more foam tape on the back to give extra height.
- Distress the edges of the bingo card(from the collectables pack) & attach to a brown mat also distressing the edges.
- Place some foam tape to the back of the clock(from the collectables pack) & the "for someone very special" sentiment (from the paper pad).
Last mount the "Best wishes" sentiment to the card front & the "for someone very special" sentiment to the base stopper.