Another Christmas in July card I created for the Catchy Crafts Creative Team a stand up easel card, it may look like a challenge but is really quite simple to make.
Crafts4U 12 x 12 Weave White 10 Pack 230gsm 60052
Crafts4U A5 Glitter Red 10 Pack 60026
Crafts4U A5 Glitter Gold 10 Pack 60035
Crafts4U A5 Dark Green 20 Pack 230gsm 60044
Crafts4U Die Poinsettia Petals (7 dies) 10186
Crafts4U Die Stacked Merry Christmas 10166
Crafts4U Die Stacking Tags (11 dies) 70060
Prills 3oz Go Man Go PRILLS 818
Authentique Collection "Happy Christmas Tree"Paper
Authentique Collection "Happy Christmas Six" Paper
Authentique "Colourful Christmas" Sticker Sheet
Ribbon - Gold 1/8"
Buttercup Yellow Cardstock
Basic tool kit (Crafts4U trimmer, scissors, Crafts4U double sided Tape, Crafts4U 3mm x 4mm Foam Tape, pencil, tweezers etc), Glue, Washi Tape (for holding dies in place), Die Cutting Machine.
From the 12" x 12" white cardstock cut a base card measuring 6" x 12" fold in half & score, then fold the bottom left corner to the top centre fold & score.
Cut two 14.5cm 14.5cm squares, attach one full square (xmas tree side facing up) to the inside right panel & the other one cut on the diagonal from the top left corner to the bottom right corner giving two triangles & attach to the front triangle panels of the card.
(NB; with nesting dies No.1 being the smallest)
- Red Glitter A5 Card - Poinsettia Petals (I cut a mix of six )
- Yellow Card - Poinsettia Stamens (two large & three small)
- Dark Green Card - Poinsettia Leaves (two)
- Gold Glitter Card - Stacked Merry Christmas
- White Card - No.2 Tag (together with small hole die)
- Cut the "Candy Cane & Co" panel from the Authentique Collection "Happy Christmas Six" Paper, mat on a piece of dark green card leaving an even border and attach to the striped card front triangle panel.
- Assemble the poinsettias/stamens, add some prills to the centres, next adhere the leaves & flowers to the front triangle panel.
- Adhere the Gold Glitter "Merry Christmas" above the Candy Cane panel.
- From the Authentique "Colourful Christmas" Sticker Sheet cut the left side loop off the "Unwrap the Magic" sticker & attach to the No.2 Tag, tie a bow through the hole with the gold ribbon & mount with foam tape to the inside background panel as a base stopper.