Today I am sharing a beautiful 6" x 6" floral scene fold card using the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac Collection
HCFB1-466 3D Lush Lilac Shaping Mold
HCDP1-287 Lush Lilac Paper Collection
HCD1-7170 Lush Lilac Die
HCPC-3816 Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-7172 Sweet Lilac Scroll & Cage Die
HCPC-3818 Sweet Lilac Scroll & Notes Cling Stamp Set
HCD2-7192 Eyelet Lace Frames Die
HCD1-7119 Classic Border Basics Die
HCD1-7118 Delicate Border Basics Die
HCS1-457-1 Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
159723 Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
PGM15015 Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear
HCCF1-445-3 Foldout Cards 6”x6” Kraft
AC Cardstock - Lilac
Light weight White Cardstock
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves
Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Sweet Plum
Archival Ink Pad - Violet
Archival Ink Pad - Blue Violet
1. I have used the 24”x 6” foldout card, die cut the pattern paper using the HCD1-7119 Classic Border Basics Die (plain curved die) to match the curves of the card the last panel is a straight 6”x 6”piece and adhere to the matching panels.
From the Lilac cardstock die cut some decorative borders using the HCD1-7118
Delicate Border Basics Die and the HCD1-7119 Classic Border Basics Die for all
the curved edges.
3. Stamp a mix of the flowers from the HCPC-3816 Lush Lilac Stamp set with Memento Ink -Sweet Plum & Archival Inks - Violet and Blue Violet lightly color the centers, as well as the different size floral flourish with Memento Ink Bamboo Leaves, next die cut with the coordinating die. Shape using the coordinating mold Optional: add some PGM15015 Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear for a little sparkle . For more tips on creating with the Lush Lilac collection, watch the tutorial at EZ Tips to Create Lush Lilacs with Itty Bitty Blossoms TIP: cut a piece of thin gauge wire and fold in half to easily thread multiple stamens once you have poked a hole through the flower centers, apply some dries clear glue and set aside cutting off the excess tails when dry.
4. Adhere clusters of flowers to the leaves and place randomly over the card.
5. Place some sticky pearls along all of the visible curved edges.
6. Die cut the small frame from the HCD2-7192 Eyelet Lace Frames Die on a piece of Lilac cardstock cut in half to fit behind the back of the sentiment piece mount with foam tape to the front of the first panel.
7. Fussy cut some small butterflies from some left over pattern pieces and adhere to the card.